Saturday, 4 June 2022

Rohit Verma - Future of Advertising

 Digital Marketing

Fri 03-06-2022 14:28

TO : 'rohit@torcai.com'; 'rv.mailnow@gmail.com'; 'hello@torcai.com'

CC :  ''Elton Dmello' (dmelloelton@gmail.com)'


=============================================================

Rohit,

 

 

 

Many thanks for your kind words on my comments on your Linkedin post

 

I am sure , I am not a “ visionary “ ( ala Ray Kurzweil – Peter Diamandis – Elon Musk – Michio Kaku  etc )

 

May be a few of my “ extrapolations “ of past / current technology “ trends “, turned out , somewhat real  !

 

I could not make much ( of what torcai does ) from your website but I believe you help organizations in marketing their products / services, DIGITALLY

 

In this context, my following blogs might interest you :

 

Ø  Redesigning Newspapers ?............................. [ 23 May 2016 ]

 

Ø NextGeneration Newspaper ?  [ 21  March  2016  ]

 

Ø Michio Kaku thinks like me ( or vice versa ? )…………[ 11 Feb 2018 ]

 

Ø Future of Advertising………………………………….. [ 30 Aug 2018 ]

 

Ø Time for getting Targeted Ads on TV ?  ……………….[  13 Jan 2022 ]

 

With regards,

 

Hemen

 

PS :

Could you pl send me soft copies of those handwritten notes of mine , which you referred to ?

 


No comments:

Post a Comment