Saturday, 30 March 2019

I BEG YOU TO READ THIS _ AND SAVE 2000 LIVES


Dear Shri Sunil Udasiji,



I just read following news :



Highlights :

We will monitor the performance of the new blue light visual indicator………... 
He said indicator switches on to warn passengers that boarding a train from thereon is unsafe , adding that the mechanism is linked to the train guard's beat signal which tells the motorman to proceed ahead .. 



For accepting this suggestion of Joseph Malachi and implementing on a trial basis, CR deserves congratulations


But the problem of people dying ( by getting run over by trains ) while crossing the tracks, is much more serious, with an average of 7 deaths EVERY DAY


To save these lives, over the past 2 years, I have sent following suggestions , first to Shri Gadkariji and later to Shri Goyalji


I have not received even an acknowledgement !


I urge you to get my suggestion examined by technical experts to ascertain its feasibility


What can be more important than saving 2,000 lives per year ?



With regards,

Hemen Parekh

Andheri / Mumbai


(M) 98,67,55,08,08


Killer Tracks of Mumbai Locals   ………………………………. 23  March  2018

Where Prabhu failed, will Piyush succeed ?  ……………[  18  March  2018  ]


A Prabhu – on – Earth ?   ………………………………………..  19  Aug  2017

 

A Matter of Shame !    ………………………………………………… 13  March  2017

 

A Trillion Dollar  Opportunity  ?  ………………………………..( 03  Sept  2016  )

 

 

 






No comments:

Post a Comment