Wednesday, 20 February 2019

FW: GETTING TO KNOW YOU


Resending since first one did not get delivered

From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: Monday, February 18, 2019 8:41 PM
To: 'neepa56@hotmail.com'
Subject: GETTING TO KNOW YOU

Neepa,

Your mom Khushmanben is a garden friend of my wife, Bharati Parekh ( 9th floor , Indrayani )

Some 2 days back, she gave me a few pages of your poems , which I enjoyed immensely – not only for your simple style but also for very touching sentiments.

Khushmanben has promised to lend me the complete book

Do you have a web site of your own where you upload your poems ?

You can find my poems on my blogging site :

www.hemenparekh.in   >  Poems [ Hindi – Gujarati – English ]

I have also created recital-videos of my poems which I upload on Facebook [  https://www.facebook.com/hemen.parekh.7  ]

and Linkedin



Regards,

Hemen Uncle






No comments:

Post a Comment