Sunday, 20 January 2019

FW: NEED ONLY 7 MINUTES OF YOUR TIME


Taru,

Nice talking to you . Do visit us soon

My proposal re which I sought a meeting with Shri Mukeshbhai , is about his CONCEPT of “ Data Loclization within India

I have translated it as follows :


To be read in conjunction with :

Privacy  for  Sale   (  26  Aug  2017  )


-     Batuk Kaka

From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: Saturday, January 19, 2019 6:38 PM




Subject: NEED ONLY 7 MINUTES OF YOUR TIME


-----------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Mukeshbhai,


Today’s news papers carry following news re your speech at Vibrant Gujarat Summit :


I have prepared a practical solution for implementing your view

I urge you to give me 7 minutes of your personal time to present my solution


Awaiting your early response

With regards,

Hemen  Parekh 


( M ) 98,67,55,08,08  /  Andheri


PS :

When I retired from L&T in 1990 , I was fortunate to have spent some 20 minutes with late Shri Dhirubhai , in his office

Till date , he continues to inspire me



No comments:

Post a Comment