Friday, 7 December 2018

A POLLUTION SOLUTION ? MORE THAN THAT


Dear Amitabh,


May be you got to read my following suggestion , emailed a few days back :



Then I wrote to Prof Tom Davidoff and here is his reply ( which might interest you )


With regards,

hemen


Re: PROPERT TAX based on RENT POTENTIAL


On Dec 5, 2018 8:58 PM, Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com> wrote:



Dear Prof Davidoff ,



I just read about your concept at :




About 2 weeks back , I developed a very similar concept for a TRANS-TAX ( transport tax ) based on “ Harm Potential “ of all vehicles


I would be happy to receive your comments on :


Transport : an Integrated Logistic Plan ?




with regards,


hemen Parekh

=======================

Davidoff, Thomas <thomas.davidoff@sauder.ubc.ca>



Hemen


Thank you for this note.

What you propose sounds like an integrated Pigouvian approach to transport pricing, which I agree would be great.


Regards,

Tom





No comments:

Post a Comment