Wednesday, 14 November 2018

FW: DIGITAL IDENTITY


Dear Mr Rahanama,

I wonder if you got my following mail  !

Regards,

Hemen  parekh

From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]

Sent: Saturday, November 3, 2018 11:01 AM


To: 'rahanama@mit.edu'





Subject: DIGITAL IDENTITY



Dear Mr Rahanama,


I just read following article re your innovation [ Augmented Eternity ] in creating a DIGITAL IDENTITY of a person , based on his personal data through his life-time


Here, you write :

#   The digital avatar, created by an artificial-intelligence platform that analyzes personal data and correspondence….

#     Augmented Eternity; it lets you create a digital persona that can interact with people on your behalf after you’re dead.

#     While most older people haven’t amassed enough digital detritus to build a working artificial intelligence………….

#    With enough data about how you communicate and interact with others, machine-learning algorithms can approximate your unique personality—or at least some part of it
     


I am old  85 years  ]

I am interested in creating my “ Digital Persona “,  right NOW  ( - why wait for my death ? ) , which my friends / family can chat up with

For the past 5 years , I have been putting together , a lot of my “ personal data “ and “ communications “ , in my web site ,

www.hemenparekh.in    [  Partial statistics  attached  ]

Many more photos and a family tree ( going back 18 generations – possibly spanning 450 years ) are yet to be uploaded

So are , some 10,000 + emails that I sent to business associates over the past 20 years

Would you be able to help ?
Would it require any payment ?


Hoping to hear from you,
With regards,

Hemen  Parekh

Mumbai  /  India
hcp@RecruitGuru.com  /  ( M )+ 91, 9867550808






No comments:

Post a Comment