Sunday, 7 October 2018

MY LAST EFFORT



Dear SNS,


Since I badly needed the resource of the web server in my office , a fortnight back I requested Ganesh / Rakesh ( LTI ) to de-host …www.EmpowerMSME.com



Rakesh might manage to do so by this week end


On 27 Sept last year , you had promised to write to ASSOCHAM – CII – FICCI , to participate in this project , by taking over and promoting this portal among their member firms


I presume your busy schedule must have kept you from doing so

But if that is the case , attached find a draft of a letter that you may want to send out to these organizations ( with corrections / amendments , as deemed necessary )


Should you choose to do so , you may want to instruct Rakesh to hold on till you hear from these organizations

With regards,

hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment