Monday, 20 August 2018

YOUR BLOG


Dear  Aashna,


A few days back , I came across the following news report about blogging :


where you say ,

“  “Blogging doesn’t feel like working because I love what I do. You have to pick one thing that you love and focus on that. Share your opinions on things that matter and things your audience wants to know. “



Then , I visited your blog : http://thesnobjournal.com/category/fashion/

It is very impressive , indeed  !



My own blog has a very narrow focus , viz : blogs re Economic / Political / Technological Reforms (  www.hemenparekh.in  )- and occasional poems !


I email ( you say “ share “ ) , nearly all of my reform-related blogs to :

·         Cabinet Ministers

·         NITI  Aayog


·         PM’s Economic Advisory Council Members
·         

I am happy that quite a few of my suggestions have found a place in various Government policies  (  my  reward  )


With regards,

Hemen  Parekh  /  Andheri – Mumbai  /  hcp@RecruitGuru.com  / ( M ) 98,67,55,08,08


No comments:

Post a Comment