Thursday, 5 July 2018

RE: CONGRTULATIONS


Dear Prof Khatua,


Just came across :

How to use spider silk to generate energy and power a pacemaker



Congratulations on this development

Warm Regards,

Hemen Parekh

+91 98675 50808




From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
[HCP]

Sent: 19 December 2017 16:48
[HCP]
[HCP]
[HCP]

Subject: CONGRTULATIONS

Dear Prof Khatua :



In today’s papers , I just read about your development ( IIT scientists use onion skin to generate electricity )




Congratulations on this development which holds great promise for powering small electronic devices using electricity generated through Piezoelectric organic waste onion skins


I do hope , some day soon , this development gets commercialized


Is it possible that this can generates sufficient electricity to power a micro RFID sensor embedded in a Rs 2000 currency note ( plastic based ) , which enables its detection from some distance ?


For over a year , I have been advocating ( to Central Government ) such an arrangement , to be able to trace / track , high denomination currency notes , in order to reduce the menace of BLACK MONEY


About 6 weeks back , I came across a news item which said , government of Australia is considering embedding RFID sensors in their high denomination currency notes


With Regards,

hemen  parekh / Mumbai


( M ) +91 - 98,67,55,08,08


No comments:

Post a Comment