Wednesday, 11 July 2018

CONGRATS


Dear Raj,

Once again Congratulations upon your appointment as Special Advisor to Ministry of Finance ( Govt of Zimbabwe )

We are proud of your achievement

From Youtube video , I understand that your roll will be to attract Foreign Investments into Zimbabwe

It is normal for a Foreign Company to look for a local company for ,

·         Technical Collaboration
·         Joint Venture
·         Marketing arrangement ( Dealership etc )

While www.MakeInIndia.com , was a great initiative , it did not provide to a potential foreign investor , any method to search and select a suitable Indian Company for whatever type of collaboration it wanted to enter into

What is lacking in MakeInIndia website is a database of Indian Companies , by Industry and by City / State

A database which can be searched , a few likely partners shortlisted and an “ We have a proposal for you “ type of message that can be emailed

This ( functionality ) is what I tried to provide in :



Unfortunately ( as explained to you over phone ) things did not work out as I envisaged

And I did not have the resources ( including “ time “ ) to pursue this project

A few months back , I de-hosted this web site from my office web server ( for a different reason , though )

I do hope to “ re-host “ it in the next few weeks – not for promoting it but as a SAMPLE / DEMONSTRATION of the concept

In the meantime , I decided to give away ( for FREE ) its “ Source Code “ and its “ Database “ to any one interested to pursue this concept

You may want to look up some of its SCREEN SHOTS at :




 B2BmessageBlaster.com  click to the download Source Code)



This is NOT a job portal


This is a platform for any " Business " to blast its message ( buying / selling / inquiring etc ) to 2.73 lakh Indian Companies ( listed according to City / Industry etc ),


and,


to thousands of " Chambers of Commerce " of Cities around the World


USP : Compose / Store messages and blast to thousands with just ONE CLICK  !




To view the Screenshots of this portal , click following links :


https://web.archive.org/web/20170103121808/http://b2bmessageblaster.com:80/


https://web.archive.org/web/20170226230918/http://www.b2bmessageblaster.com/


https://web.archive.org/web/20140517012616/http://b2bmessageblaster.com/

https://web.archive.org/web/20140602054855/http://www.b2bmessageblaster.com:80/

https://web.archive.org/web/20160110084556/http://b2bmessageblaster.com/

https://web.archive.org/web/20160601180313/http://www.b2bmessageblaster.com:80/

=====================================

If there are any questions or if you need any help in developing a similar portal for Zimbabwe , do not hesitate to phone me ( 98,67,55,08,08 )


With Regards,

hemen  parekh 
( M ) +91 - 98,67,55,08,08


No comments:

Post a Comment