Saturday, 26 May 2018

RE: EmpowerMSME


Dear SNS

I am in regular touch with Krupali for finding your convenience

Earlier this week , she said , you might find some time this week

I await your feedback


Warm Regards,

hcp

From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: 26 April 2018 10:08
To: 'sns@lntecc.com'
Cc: amn@larsentoubro.com
Subject: RE: EmpowerMSME


Dear SNS,



If you so desire , I could myself write to Kant / ASSOCHAM / CII , etc but those emails may not get read !


But , coming from you , not only will these get read, but get appreciated as a noble CSR initiative on part of L&T to contribute towards growth of MSME .  A communication from you will get ACTED UPON !


It is more than a year since we started on this project . In this “ Relay Race “ , it is time to handover the baton to the next players !


With regards,

hcp



From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: 10 April 2018 10:31
To: 'sns@lntecc.com'
Cc: 'hcp@RecruitGuru.com'
Subject: EmpowerMSME

Dear  SNS,

After our review meeting of this portal , you agreed to write to :

 Shri Amitabh Kant  (  CEO – NITI Aayog ) { my earlier emails to Shri Kant , already with you }

CII

Assocham

I appreciate that due to your busy schedule , you might not found time to do so , as yet

But , since the portal is already hosted for over 6 MONTHS now , I urge you to find a few minutes for this – even though it is not a high priority matter


With regards,

hcp





From: S.N.Subrahmanyan [mailto:sns@lntecc.com]

Sent: 28 September 2017 17:18

To: Hemen Parekh

Subject: Re: THANK YOU



Dear Sir ,


Good initiative. Interesting.

Will write to them

Regards

Sns

Sent from my iPhone




On 28-Sep-2017, at 5:00 PM, Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com> wrote:
Dear SNS :


At the outset , allow me to thank you for sparing your time this morning , to view the demo of :




I am enthused by your very encouraging response to this L&T initiative in discharging it’s Corporate Social Responsibility


Ganesh / Rakesh will try to host the web site ( temporarily ) on my office Server , early next week


As soon as done , they will send the URL to you / PRK , for uploading 500 / 1000 documents , to test proper working of the site


In the meantime , I will appreciate if you can line up meeting with ASSOCHAM / CII presidents , when Ganesh / myself can go explain the concept


I also attach my past emails to Shri Amitabh Kant , starting with my first mail some 3 YEARS back – and his positive support to this idea


I request you to speak to him , for his help





With Regards,

hcp

( M ) +91 - 98,67,55,08,08



With Regards,

hemen  parekh 
( M ) +91 - 98,67,55,08,08


No comments:

Post a Comment