Thursday, 10 May 2018

RE: BEGINNING OF A NEW CHAPTER


Dear  Chetan,



Thanks for your kind words

For me , it is time to return to the Society what I have received in plenty , over the years

You might like following :





Warm Regards,

Hemen Parekh

+91 98675 50808

From: Chetan Indap [mailto:chetan@reckrut.com]
Sent: 05 May 2018 16:14
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Re: BEGINNING OF A NEW CHAPTER

Dear Hemen,

I wish you all the best for your new journey ahead. I am sure you will achieve new milestones that you have chosen to achieve for yourself. 

You are a true inspiration for me inspiring me to look at life as a never ending journey and to live it my way, with energy, enthusiasm and purpose.

Thank you for offering your past many years work for free to others. 

Chetan Indap
Founder & CEO, Reckrut.com
+91-9821168505





On 05-May-2018, at 12:21 pm, Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com> wrote:

Dear Friends,


It is time for me to begin a new chapter – by helping some Start Ups


It is in this spirit that I offer , source codes of several JOB PORTALS that I have developed over the past 21 years . 


Absolutely FREE and without any obligation 


I offer to guide to the extent I can ( - I am about to turn 85 , next month )


Feel free to pass on this info to anyone who you think might be interested


These source codes can be downloaded from :




I hope to be excused for sending this unsolicited e mail



With Regards,

hemen  parekh / Mumbai




( M ) +91 - 98,67,55,08,08



No comments:

Post a Comment