Wednesday, 23 May 2018

I OWE THIS TO MY COUNTRY


Dear Amitabh,


On 5th Sept 2015 , at the Govt guest house in Mumbai,  I had the privilege to give you a demo, of portal,



You had agreed to my request to provide a link to this portal, from www.MakeInIndia.com


For various reasons , this could not happen despite my vigorous follow up with DIPP


One year later , for lack of resources , I had to de-host this portal


You may recall its following unique “ Value Propositions “ :

Indian Businesses wanting to send out messages to other Indian businesses or to promote their “ Export Offerings “ to thousands of Chambers of Commerces , all over the World


Foreign Businesses sending out “ Inquiries “ ( of buying – selling – technical collaborations – JV proposals – marketing tie-ups etc ) , to  
Indian businesses


All of this to 273,000 Indian Companies of choice in 52 Industries / 300 +Cities of choice and with just ONE CLICK !


Even though I am unable to pursue this project on my own, I feel it’s potential to contribute to “ Ease of Doing Business “ , remains unparalled !


For this reason, I have decided to give away for FREE , its “ Source Code “ and made this available from :



I would be happy to assist NITI Aayog / DIPP / any other Govt Agency with resurrecting this portal , if so desired – and without any expectations !



With Regards,

hemen  parekh / Mumbai




( M ) +91 - 98,67,55,08,08


PS :

You can view screen-shots of some of its pages at :



No comments:

Post a Comment