Sunday, 13 May 2018

FW: GETTING TO KNOW YOU


Dear Parth,


It was nice talking to you yesterday when Kaushal was visiting us

I forward my earlier mail , which somehow did not reach you

I would appreciate receiving your comments if any and look forward to meet you

Incidentally , do you have any exposure to “ Low Voltage EMP ( Electro Magnetic Pulse ) Device “  ?

I have conceptualized use of such a device to save lives of approx. 10 persons who get run over by Mumbai’s local trains , EVERY DAY  !

I can mail you the proposal , if you wish

Give my regards to your Mom / Dad


Warm Regards,

Hemen Parekh / Andheri


+91 98675 50808



From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]


Sent: 24 August 2017 09:57



Cc: Hemen Parekh





Subject: GETTING TO KNOW YOU




Dear Parth :


I live in Andheri


Your nana ( Mahendra Shah ) was a very close friend of mine for over 50 years


Your dad ( Himanshu ) still takes care of health of my eyes . We talked about you when I visited his clinic , some 2 months back


I am impressed , not only with your achievements ( TED talk ) but also by your interest in AI / Robotics etc


On my blog site  (  www.hemenparekh.in  ) , I have written quite a few blogs on these subjects ( including how AI will render meaningless , all talk about PRIVACY – about which , I have sent 6/7 emails to India’s Supreme Court , over the past 4 weeks – and the judgement is expected to be delivered , today )


I have also offered a solution to the fears expressed by Elon Musk / Stephen Hawkins , re AI spelling DOOM for the mankind , at :



Then you may want to read ( - and comment on ) :




With Regards,

hemen  parekh 
( M ) +91 - 98,67,55,08,08


No comments:

Post a Comment