Wednesday, 1 July 2015

WHO IS INVESTING IN INDIA ?

siddhartha.anand@investindia.org.in

amitabh.kant@nic.in

siddhartha.anand@investindia.org.in





Dear Uday ,


In one of my recent emails , I had mentioned that , I plan to upload on B2B , a page titled :

Who  is  investing  in  India ? "

This page will display news-snippets ( aggregated from news-papers / web sites etc ) re: investment proposals / announcements being made by Foreign Companies

These will be searchable , Country-wise

The proposed page will look like what follows :

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DISPLAY PAGE

Who is Investing?



Dear Foreign Executive:


If you are wondering:

“Are foreign companies really investing in India?”

Then just select the country of your choice and find out for yourself.


Hemen Parekh

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All Countries
Afghanistan
Armenia
Select Country       



Country Selected       : 


Publication Name       :

Website URL

News dated               :
DD
MM
YY


Headline                    :           









<      1        2        3         4          5      >

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I welcome any suggestions that you might have in this regard


I also plan a RSS feed from this page to persons interested in receiving such news , on a daily basis ( without having to visit B2B web site ) . This too , can be country-wise


There could also be a provision for a visitor to click on " Publication Name / Web site URL " , to be able to read the entire news story from the original source


I would be happy to enable MakeInIndia ( DIPP ) / InvestIndia / Business In India , teams to directly upload such news , using CMS ( Content Management System ) being planned

We can also think of granting suitable access to Registered / Logged In , Foreign Corporate Subscribers , to post their " Press Releases " , pertaining to such investments



with regards,

hemen



PS:

Yesterday afternoon , Nitin ( Sentient Systems ) managed to upload all the 600+ links on :


You may want to take a look


No comments:

Post a Comment