Friday, 13 April 2018

TENG / Triboelectric Nanogeneratot


Dear Qiu / Jr-Hau He,


I read about your research on this subject at :




Congratulations on a discovery of ( possibly ) , immense economic consequences


Here is what I have in mind :


Corruption is the biggest economic evil , which continues to fuel “ inequity “ among the rich and the poor


Corruption starts with tax evasion and subsequent use of Black Money generated – most of which , is in the form of high denomination currency notes , piling up in the cabinets and vaults of the tax-evaders


Currently , there is no technology to trace / track such piles of hidden high denomination currency notes , although there has been lots of “ talk “ on embedding such currency notes with RFID sensors , to enable tracking


Some months back , an officer of the Australian Government announced intention to do just that


I have , myself , been urging the Indian Government for over 2 years , to embed RFID in newly printed notes  of Rs 500 and Rs 2000


But , I understand , RFID need a source of power , in order to “ announce “ its location


And , so far , it has not been possible to embed a battery within the thin currency notes , which can power RFID


Is it possible that one of these days , your research can supply such power to embedded RFID  ?


I would highly appreciate your views on this



With Regards,


hemen  parekh / Mumbai




( M ) +91 - 98,67,55,08,08


No comments:

Post a Comment