Wednesday, 18 April 2018

SAVING 2200 PRE-MATURE DEATHS EVERY YEAR


Dr D V Giri

Pro – Tech , Alamo , CA

Adjunct Prof , Dept of ECE , University of Mexico (  www.dvgiri.com  )




Dear Dr Giri,


You may be in a position to save the lives of some 2,200 persons who die each year by getting run-over by the local trains in Mumbai , while crossing the tracks on foot


In the last 10 years , some 22,289 persons lost their lives this way


For more than a year , I have written to the Railway Minister to examine my following suggestion on how to save those lives


Following are those emails


In short , I have suggested :


Along the tracks , at every 100 meters , mount on some pole ( on both sides of the track ) , a small black box , containing ( among other electronics / CCTV camera / GPS etc ) ,

A LOW POWERED  EMP DEVICE



As  soon as a jay walker approaches the track , this EMP will send out a pulse which will fry the electronics of the smart phone in his pocket ( without causing any injury to the person concerned )


I call this :  A  DIGITAL  DEATH


If this can be pulled off , that news will go viral and no one will venture near the tracks any more !


Is this possible  ?


If you think it is, then I would sit in a “ hunger strike “ ( although, I am close to 85 ) , till Shri Piyush Goyalji ( our Railway Minister  /  ) agrees to meet me




With Regards,

hemen  parekh 
( M ) +91 - 98,67,55,08,08









No comments:

Post a Comment