Wednesday, 4 April 2018

RE: WE HAVE A COMMON INTEREST !


Rohit,

Thanks for your prompt response

Feel free to phone me on any day , any time ( except 2pm-4pm )

I am impressed with the simple elegance of your web site , where you talk of :

iPredict HR …. Social Skills Prediction

In the past , I have thought of using ( I am NOT a s/w guy ! – only , a user ), BIG DATA analytics to predict :

·          WHICH  company , will advertise
·          
·          WHAT job ( vacancy ) , and
·          
·          WHEN

Towards this , I tried to motivate a few persons / organizations – without success

I , even uploaded on IBM WATSON Analytics , databases of :

#  2 million  Job Advts ( of some 50,000 companies ) compiled over 7 / 8 years

#  1 million Resumes of Jobseekers

Did not predict anything !

What I was trying can be seen at :


(  do read on this page “ What Next ? “ / “ Daily Employment Survey “ )






Warm Regards,

Hemen Parekh

+91 98675 50808


From: Rohit Verma [mailto:rohit.v@ipredictt.com]
Sent: 02 April 2017 19:15
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Re: WE HAVE A COMMON INTEREST !

Sir, Kind of you to connect. Will be happy to learn from your experiences.

Do let me know a suitable time for a call if available next week towards later half

Best Regards

Rohit Verma

From: Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com>
Date: Sunday, 2 April 2017 at 1:00 PM
To: <rohit.v@ipredictt.com>, <herat.m@ipredictt.com>, <akshay.s@ipredictt.com>, <info@edgenetworks.in>, <arjun@edgenetworks.in>, <arun@edgenetworks.in>
Cc: <hcp@recruitguru.com>
Subject: WE HAVE A COMMON INTEREST !

Shri Rohit Verma ( iPredict Data Labs )

Shri Arjun Pratap ( EdGE Networks )


Dear Friends :

I read with interest , your views in Business Line ( 16 Feb 2017 ), re :

·         Workforce Optimization
·         Talent Transformation
·         Automated Sourcing
·         Employability Factor ….etc

That report reads :

·          Employability Score  ( checks if a resume matches the requirements )
·          Our solution … would read resumes… and then score and rank resumes based on skills competencies, abilities and traits

That reminded me of the “ RESUME  RATER “ tool that I developed and uploaded on 27 June 2007 ( my 74th birthday )

From various websites, altogether some 15,000 + copies got downloaded

Of course , it has stopped working ever since dependent website,


turned dysfunctional ( you can still see some features by clicking on SITEMAP )

In case you wish to implement the attached Concept Note of,

OnlineJobsFair ,

feel free to write / phone



With Regards,

hemen  parekh / mumbai
( M ) +91 - 98,67,55,08,08



No comments:

Post a Comment