Sunday, 18 February 2018

FW: LET US WORK TOGETHER


Resending since original E Mail ID unreachable

Warm Regards,

Hemen Parekh
+91 98675 50808

From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: 18 February 2018 11:19
To: contact@wadhwaniai.org
Cc: hcp@recruitguru.com
Subject: LET US WORK TOGETHER

Dear Sunil,


In today’s Times of India, I read about the Artificial Intelligence Centre that you are setting up on Kalina Campus . I also looked up your web site and learned about the areas in which the Centre will conduct research , Viz : E – Governance , Health , Infrastructure , Education , Agriculture , Financial inclusion etc

Congratulations on this very timely initiative

On some of the topics listed , I have been writing some “ Concept Notes “ ( in the form of blogs ) for past few years and emailing to the Policy Makers ( Cabinet Ministers – NITI Aayog – PM’s Economic Advisory Council etc ) for consideration

I list below , links to a few of these for your perusal ( - including the attachment )

Since I live in Andheri , I would be happy to visit Kalina Campus for a personal discussion, if so desired


With Regards,

hemen  parekh 



( M ) +91 - 98,67,55,08,08


3 D - Digital Delivery of Drugs ?  [  11  Oct  2015  ]

How is it different ?  [  08  Jan  2016  ]

https://myblogepage.blogspot.in/2016/01/how-is-it-different.html

 

The Bounty of Big Data  [  30  April  2016  ]

https://myblogepage.blogspot.in/2016/04/the-bounty-of-big-data.html

 

Health Care through Mobile ?  [  24  Nov  2016  ]

https://myblogepage.blogspot.in/2016/11/health-care-through-mobile.html

 

Online Sale of Medicines ?  [  24  Dec  2016  ]

https://myblogepage.blogspot.in/2016/12/online-sale-of-medicines.html

 

Modicare : A Game Changer  [  01  Feb  2018  ]

https://myblogepage.blogspot.in/2018/02/modicare-game-changer.html

 

 

======================================================================================

 


E - Governance ?  [  03  April  2014  ]


 

A Half-hearted Measure ?  [  07  March  2016  ]

 

https://myblogepage.blogspot.in/2016/03/a-half-hearted-measure.html

 

 

Still a long way to go !  [  25  Aug  2016  ]

 

https://myblogepage.blogspot.in/2016/08/still-long-way-to-go.html

 

 

United we Succeed : Divided we Fail  [  29 Sept  2016  ]

 

https://myblogepage.blogspot.in/2016/09/united-we-succeed-divided-we-fail.html

 

 

Keep Trying  [  24  Dec  2016  ]

 

https://myblogepage.blogspot.in/2016/12/keep-trying.html

 

 

Break-down the Silos !  [  16  Sept  2017  ]

 

https://myblogepage.blogspot.in/2017/09/break-down-silos.html

 

 

Blockchain  for  E Governance  ?04  Dec  2017  ]

 

https://myblogepage.blogspot.in/2017/12/egovernance-blockchain-digitalindia.html

 

 

Crime and Punishment  [  23  Dec  2017  ]

 

https://myblogepage.blogspot.in/2017/12/crime-and-punishment.html

 

 

CyberCrimes / DigitalIndia / e-Governance [ 09 Jan 2018 ]

 

https://myblogepage.blogspot.in/2018/01/cybercrimes-digitalindia-e-governance.html

 

==============================================

 




No comments:

Post a Comment