Monday, 26 February 2018

FW: EmpowerMSME.com


Dear  Anilbhai,



I await your intimation



Warm Regards,

hcp



From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: 19 February 2018 10:49
To: rashmi.surve@larsentoubro.com
Cc: ashwarya.agnihotri@larsentoubro.com
Subject: FW: EmpowerMSME.com


Rashmi / Ashwarya ,


It is likely that , in his very busy schedule , AMN did not get a chance to look at my following emails


If so , I would request you to remind him

Warm Regards,

Hemen Parekh

+91 98675 50808


From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: 14 February 2018 10:20
To: amn@larsentoubro.com
Cc: 'hcp@recruitguru.com'
Subject: FW: EmpowerMSME.com

Dear Anilbhai ,

In this connection , I tried to reach you on phone on 9th and again this morning – but could not

I hope you will find some time to review this project , soon

If coordinating with all concerned is proving to be a problem , maybe I can alone meet you and give you the demo . Technical issues can always get addressed by Ganesh / Rakesh , at a later date

What we need now is a “ Business Decision “

Regards,

hcp



From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: 22 January 2018 12:06
To: amn@larsentoubro.com
Cc: sns@lntecc.com
Subject: EmpowerMSME.com

AMN,



As suggested by you earlier , we ( Ganesh & Rakesh from LTI and myself ) had given a demo of ,


to SNS , on 27 Sept



He was appreciative of this unique CSR initiative of L&T and made some , very useful suggestions to improve the usefulness of this site ( which have been since , implemented )


SNS asked us to meet PRK as far as the question of uploading of a few hundred L&T documents ( non-propriety / non-secret ) was concerned – which , we did and explained the concept to PRK , who promised to co-ordinate with various L&T units , in this matter and act as a central contact point


Once these documents get uploaded , my suggestion was to contact ASSOCHAM or FICCI or CII ( or all the three ) , and urge them to participate in this project , as per MOU attached


At the moment , this web site is temporarily hosted on a server in my office


I write to request you to convene a meeting of all concerned to take this initiative to next stage




With Regards,

Hcp



No comments:

Post a Comment