Tuesday, 16 January 2018

DIVERSIFICATION ?


HRS ,


Just read your mail re surplus office space and for possible “ New Business  Opportunity


For the past 27 years , my experience is confined to headhunting / recruitment


As I mentioned during my visit to your office last Saturday , during this period , I developed / launched some 9 web sites with 6 being in the area of “ Online Job Portals


There is one more which I have conceptualized ( including detailed User Interfaces ) but never got around to developing ( - having moved on to my blogging ! )


But , if properly developed and aggressively marketed , it has the potential to obsolete Naukri / TimesJobs / MonsterIndia  !  (  It has potential of uncanny use of Artificial Intelligence ! )


I estimate that it would take a team of 3 developers , 3 to 4 months to develop


If your people are seriously interested then I am willing to guide them over the next few months for this project – and without any expectation of monetary compensation


Then there is www.B2BMessageBlaster.com  , which I just de-hosted 3 months back due to lack of sufficient server capacity . This is a properly working web site .


If your people wish to market it aggressively , I would be happy to do so on a profit-sharing basis . It can be up and running in one day !


With Regards,

Hcp

( M ) +91 - 98,67,55,08,08


No comments:

Post a Comment