Wednesday, 1 November 2017

Voice Based Mobile Wallet


Dear Amitabh :


In the past , I have suggested ( through my following blog / email ) that BHIM become “ Voice Activated “ for a wider adoption of Digital Payments among illiterate rural folks :



In this regards , today , I wrote to Subodh Kumar ( of liv.ai ) :

==========================================================================================

Can your technology enable Indians to use Mobile Wallet App “ BHIM “ as described in :

BHIM ;  the  Un-Stoppable  (   see  V 4.0  )   ?

This is how he replied :

Dear Hemen,

Thanks for reaching out. Sure, we will be happy to integrate with Bhim.

Please connect us to the relevant person(s) in the team.

Best

Subodh

I am sending this to you since I believe , you are the RIGHT PERSON to push this idea

Even though , “  Transitioning to Digital Payments Economy “ is not a parameter for World Bank’s “ Ease of Doing Business “ ranking , I have no doubt that , if implemented in next 3 months , this version of BHIM ( V 4.0 ). would help us jump the queue significantly in 2019

I hope you will help


With Regards,

hemen  parekh 



( M ) +91 - 98,67,55,08,08


No comments:

Post a Comment