Saturday, 25 November 2017

RE: Your thoughts on Self-Learning Software


Dear Shri Nayak,



Thanks for writing

No , I have not managed to incorporate logic of “  Self Learning Software “ in any of my job-related portals ( - now , all de-hosted )


But you may want to look up following concept notes :






# Section “ Reports “ on my site which contains some 500 notes ( all on the subject of : On line Recruitment : that I wrote to my colleagues , over the past 27 years )

# Some of my de-hosted web sites can be viewed at  https://archive.org/

   These are :






You may also look up tool , “ RESUME  RATER “ ( - though defunct )

If I can be of any help , feel free to write / phone



Warm Regards,

Hemen Parekh /  Mumbai

+91 98675 50808


From: sn@zenknowledgeservices.com [mailto:sn@zenknowledgeservices.com] On Behalf Of SN from Hirexact
Sent: 24 November 2017 12:35
To: hcp@recruitguru.com
Subject: Your thoughts on Self-Learning Software

Dear Mr. Parkeh,

Trust you are doing well.

It is with great interest that I read your notes on Self-Learning Software on your blog (http://hcpnotes.blogspot.in/).

I run a startup called Hirexact which helps employers make better hiring decisions, and we have created a decision engine that works on similar principles. I was wondering if you ever implemented your ideas about the use of Self-Learning Software in recruitment.

--
Best Regards,
SN
Sailajanandan Nayak
Founder, Hirexact
Tel: 769 501 7077


No comments:

Post a Comment