Tuesday, 7 November 2017

RE: Bringing a See Change


Dear Anand :




-           Is now under testing  !
-           

Even as , at my request , a Senior L&T Executive , is about to start uploading L&T  “ Know How / Expertise “ related documents on the web site , I request you to :

#   let me have your suggestions / comments , re improvements in the site

#  request some LARGE / SUCCESSFUL / ORGANIZED sector companies to register as CONTRIBUTOR and start DONATING their Knowledge

Of course ,  feel free to recommend this to MSME known to you


Warm Regards,

Hemen Parekh

+91 98675 50808


From: See Change Anand [mailto:anand@seechangeworld.com]
Sent: 19 October 2017 21:12
To: Hemen Parekh
Cc: Prakash Seshadri
Subject: Re: Bringing a See Change

Dear Sir,

Wish to speak to you tom. Pl let me know your convenience to schedule a call.

Thanks and Regards,
M.K.Anand

Sent from my S8....Away from Office!

On 17 Oct 2017 18:01, "Hemen Parekh" <hcp@recruitguru.com> wrote:
Dear Prakash / Anand :


In today’s Business Line , I read about your venture in helping SME ( Bringing See Change in SME consulting )

At one place , Anand is  quoted as :

“  We discussed the possibility of having a platform to share our knowledge and help SMEs that can’t afford the big consulting firms . We floated See Change in 2002 “


I had a cursory look at your web site but will spend more time later to better understand your offering


But , I strongly support your motive and appreciate your efforts


For the past 2 years , I have been thinking along similar lines ( how to help MSME ? )


With help and blessings of my friend Shri A M Naik ( Chairman , L&T ) and encouragement from Shri Amitabh Kant ( CEO – NITI Aayog ) , we are planning to launch a portal for this purpose , by end of this year . It is in its final phase of testing


Of course , it won’t , in any way , compete with your offering !  It will complement what you are doing and it will be FREE for the MSME

At appropriate time , I will be happy to share with you , further details


With Regards,

hemen  parekh / mumbai



( M ) +91 - 98,67,55,08,08






No comments:

Post a Comment