Tuesday, 24 October 2017

INDUSTRY LIST from FF


Dear Team :


Perhaps you are aware that , with help from L&T Infotech , I have developed a portal   EmpowerMSME.com

LTI team and Sandeep are in the process of uploading / hosting this web site on our web server ( from which , temporarily , we have de-hosted B2B and CustomizeResume web sites )

For EmpowerMSME , I had to supply to LTI team , a drop-list of INDUSTRY NAMES

I could not get this from B2B site , since it is de-hosted

So , I asked Manoj to send to me the list which we use in FF .  He sent this in the morning

But when I looked at it , I found many ERRORS !

So , I edited it ( see attachment ) before emailing to LTI team ( - being under time pressure , I am not happy with my own editing – but I do not want to delay the launch ! )

Now , I feel , I need to do same ( editing ) for the list of FUNCTIONS  !

What surprises me that no user of FF , ever felt that these lists were full of errors !   Very disappointing  !


hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment