Tuesday, 17 October 2017

Bringing a See Change


Dear Prakash / Anand :


In today’s Business Line , I read about your venture in helping SME ( Bringing See Change in SME consulting )

At one place , Anand is  quoted as :

“  We discussed the possibility of having a platform to share our knowledge and help SMEs that can’t afford the big consulting firms . We floated See Change in 2002 “


I had a cursory look at your web site but will spend more time later to better understand your offering


But , I strongly support your motive and appreciate your efforts


For the past 2 years , I have been thinking along similar lines ( how to help MSME ? )


With help and blessings of my friend Shri A M Naik ( Chairman , L&T ) and encouragement from Shri Amitabh Kant ( CEO – NITI Aayog ) , we are planning to launch a portal for this purpose , by end of this year . It is in its final phase of testing


Of course , it won’t , in any way , compete with your offering !  It will complement what you are doing and it will be FREE for the MSME

At appropriate time , I will be happy to share with you , further details


With Regards,

hemen  parekh / mumbai



( M ) +91 - 98,67,55,08,08





No comments:

Post a Comment