Friday, 29 September 2017

RE: THANK YOU


Dear  SNS :

Many thanks for your support

Some 13 years back , I prepared a Concept Note on ,

“ Project  Development  System ( PRODEVSYS )

You could look it up at :


At that time , I had sent it to Chandru ( GM – HR ) at ECC

I have no doubt , today , L&T has developed something , even better

In any case , a large no of Infra Companies could benefit by downloading / modifying and adopting such a system


Warm Regards,

Hcp


From: S.N.Subrahmanyan [mailto:sns@lntecc.com]
Sent: 28 September 2017 17:18
To: Hemen Parekh
Cc: Ganesh.Narayanan@lntinfotech.com; Rakesh.Bhansali@lntinfotech.com; A M Naik; Pathik R Kothari
Subject: Re: THANK YOU

Dear Sir ,

Good initiative. Interesting. 
Will write to them. 
Regards
Sns

Sent from my iPhone

On 28-Sep-2017, at 5:00 PM, Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com> wrote:
Dear SNS :


At the outset , allow me to thank you for sparing your time this morning , to view the demo of :




I am enthused by your very encouraging response to this L&T initiative in discharging it’s Corporate Social Responsibility


Ganesh / Rakesh will try to host the web site ( temporarily ) on my office Server , early next week


As soon as done , they will send the URL to you / PRK , for uploading 500 / 1000 documents , to test proper working of the site


In the meantime , I will appreciate if you can line up meeting with ASSOCHAM / CII presidents , when Ganesh / myself can go explain the concept


I also attach my past emails to Shri Amitabh Kant , starting with my first mail some 3 YEARS back – and his positive support to this idea

I request you to speak to him , for his help





With Regards,

hcp

( M ) +91 - 98,67,55,08,08

<Emails to Shri Amitabh Kant.docx>
Description: Image removed by sender. L&T-Construction

This Message and its contents is intended solely for the addressee and is proprietary. Information in this mail is for L&T Business Usage only. Any Use to other than the addressee is misuse and infringement to Proprietorship of L&T Construction. If you are not the addressee please return the mail to the sender.
L&T Construction.



No comments:

Post a Comment