Wednesday, 6 September 2017

MORE IMPORTANT THAN FORETELLING RIOTS ?


Dear Friends :


You / your company was mentioned in Economic Times { 05 Sept / Data Analytics Cos Can Foretell Riots , Pak Incursions }


The article speaks about the ability of Data Analytics to be able to “ predict “ :

·         WHERE will incursion happen , and

·         WHEN   will it happen



Without doubt , you are helping our Border Security Forces , in a commendable way . Congrats  !


Can you help our millions of unemployed jobseekers , by telling them :

·         WHICH company will advertise ,

·         WHAT  vacancies , and

·         WHEN , and for posting

·         WHERE  (  city  )



I am sure , you can , if you decide to do some BIG Data Analytics , of 2 million job advts , from 50,000 employer companies , posted on leading job portals over 7 years  ( - Corporate Social Responsibility  ?  )


I urge you to spare a few minutes to read :


Annual  Employment  Survey  [ 26  Oct  2015  ]


I would be happy to help in any way I can



With Regards,

hemen  parekh / Mumbai
( M ) +91 - 98,67,55,08,08


No comments:

Post a Comment