Tuesday, 8 August 2017

RE: Meeting I Predict TEAM


Akshay,

I look forward to Thursday

In the meantime , pl inform Mitchelle / Prashant , what additional data would be required to be entered , in order to display those 7 output statements selected by Mitchelle


Warm Regards,

Hemen Parekh
+91 98675 50808

From: Akshay Sehgal [mailto:akshay.s@ipredictt.com]
Sent: 08 August 2017 11:33
To: Mitchelle
Cc: Hemen Parekh; Nirmit Parekh; Prashant Sharma; Harsha Shenoy; Manoj Pandey
Subject: Re: Meeting I Predict TEAM

Hi Hemen,

Apologies about the sudden change in plan, the developer was not able to complete the wireframe first draft up until today due to holiday on Monday. I will be sitting with him today and getting the wireframes in a form where I can present to your team.It completely skipped my mind that you don't come to the 3P office every day. As discussed, let's meet on Thursday 11:00 am.


Thanks,
Akshay.
Co-Founder, iPredictt Data Science Labs
Head, Product Strategy & Research
+91-991-659-4778 | Skype : akshaysehgal2005 | http://ipredictt.com/


2017-08-07 15:16 GMT+05:30 <mitchelle@3pconsultants.co.in>:


No comments:

Post a Comment