Saturday, 12 August 2017

RE: Let Bots do the shopping for You


Vishal Anand Kanvaty vishal.kanvaty@npci.org.in
Contact NPCI Contact@npci.org.in


Sachin :

If interested , you should pro-actively reach out to the NPCI officers , listed above

When I met Assem , a few weeks back in his office , he did hint that BHIM V 4.0 , is on their radar !

If you succeed in starting a dialogue with NPCI , I would appreciate letting me know



Warm Regards,

Hemen Parekh
+91 98675 50808

From: Sachin Jaiswal [mailto:sachin@niki.ai]
Sent: 09 August 2017 18:57
To: Hemen Parekh
Cc: Customer Care; Beerud Sheth
Subject: Re: Let Bots do the shopping for You

Hi Hemen,

Gread read - would love to be part of this proposition. 

Sachin

On Wed, Aug 9, 2017 at 5:51 PM, Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com> wrote:
Dear Sachin,

I read with interest , this news report – and your interview – in Business Line ( 08 Aug ) , where you say :


“ Getting the AI bot ( Niki ) to understand the natural way people converse in India , is a big challenge


To facilitate and improve the experience for a mobile user, we are soon going to add the feature of voice communication “


I believe , you are focussing on e-commerce


E- payments ( through Mobile Wallets ) , are key to the expansion of e-commerce


It is for this reason that , for over a year now , I have sent many emails to,

·      Niti Aayog
·       
·      NDA Ministers
·       
·      NPCI / UPI, etc
·       
To convert BHIM app into a voice-activated app , for wider adoption among rural / illiterate consumers

I request you to take a few minutes to read :


With Regards,

hemen  parekh / mumbai
( M ) +91 - 98,67,55,08,08




--
Regards,
Sachin Jaiswal
Co-founder, niki.ai
+91 9560781760




No comments:

Post a Comment