Sunday, 13 August 2017

RE: Invision link


Parag,

Many thanks for sending this . It was very useful

I have entered my preliminary remarks on this document , which , I suppose you can view and carry out the necessary changes – then return to me , once more with those corrections

I look forward to 25 th Aug for reviewing “ Download “ features


Warm Regards,

Hemen Parekh
+91 98675 50808

From: Parag Kulkarni [mailto:Parag.Kulkarni@Lntinfotech.com]
Sent: 11 August 2017 17:25
To: Hemen Parekh
Cc: Rakesh Bhansali; Ganesh Narayanan; Kshitij Ashtekar
Subject: Invision link

Hello Sir,

Below is the link where you can browse through for having a look at various screens.



Cordially,
Parag Kulkarni
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
cid:AB04FD36-A58C-4CF7-A68B-4311AE670592

Larsen & Toubro Infotech Ltd.
2nd Floor, IT 09
Qubix Business Park
Rajeev Gandhi Infotech Park,
Hinjewadi Phase 1, Pune 411057. India (GMT+5:30)
Contact: +91-20-6657-0590 (D) | +91-94225-14195 (C)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
cid:image002.png@01D2DA39.19FF52C0

cid:image003.png@01D2DA39.19FF52C0     cid:image004.png@01D2DA39.19FF52C0    cid:image005.png@01D2DA39.19FF52C0



No comments:

Post a Comment