Tuesday, 1 August 2017

MEETING TOMORROW


Rohit ,

I refer to our telecom last evening

I am glad that Akshay will visit us tomorrow morning ( 11 am ) and explain the working of PREDICTOR tool

I hope , he will be able to install it while he is here

As far as that Corporate Culture Questionnaire ( CCQ ) is concerned ( - sent to you earlier , by Mitchelle ) , we have decided to make it , an integral part of JD – Job Description

Our consultants must have already started requesting the HR managers ( of our CURRENT clients ) to fill this in and return . So , we will be able to make these available for entering into PREDICTOR , along with JD

CCQ has a 1 to 5 point “ rating scale “along which ,each parameter will be rated , by the HR managers

That would yield some TOTAL SCORE – but I don’t think , by itself , it could be of much use




With Regards,

hemen  parekh 
( M ) +91 - 98,67,55,08,08


No comments:

Post a Comment