Monday, 28 August 2017

FW: CATCHING UP WITH YOU


Dear Snjay :

On 25 March 2016 , you wrote to me :

Dear Mr. Parekh,

Yes, placing tags on money has certainly been considered in the past.

I think it is a matter of time before it happens.

I do agree with your idea.

Having said that, as more and more transactions become digital (credit cards, bitcoin, Adhaar card, etc.) the need for tracking cash goes down — ironically as our ability to track it increases.

-Sanjay
 Sanjay Sarma , 35-206 MIT. 617 253 1925 (T). 617 253 7549 (F).
 Email : 'SESARMA@MIT.EDU'


Once again , Govt of India is planning to re-introduce , Rs 1000 / - currency note

I thought of checking up with you , whether technology ( of embedding RFID chips into currency notes ) has improved since you wrote and whether any country has made a beginning in this direction

I will appreciate your latest inputs


With Regards,

hemen  parekh 
( M ) +91 - 98,67,55,08,08


No comments:

Post a Comment