Saturday, 29 July 2017

Creating OPT-IN database for B2B


Tanishq ,


At the outset  , I wish to thank you for the time you spent with us yesterday , explaining the finer points of E-Mail Marketing , in the context of B2B

I appreciate your suggestion to create a page on B2B , where Companies / Organizations can register , exclusively as RECIPIENTS of messages

Over the next few days , I will apply my mind as to precise structure of such a registration and will share with you , my detailed proposal when ready , for your comments / suggestions

You will recall that , during our discussions , I mentioned re our plan to introduce a JOINING BONUS of 1000 Free emails, as an incentive for visitors to sign-up ( Register )

Now , I propose that , on our SUBSCRIBER REGISTRATION page , we add the following additional WRITE-UP , just ABOVE the Registration Form :



YOUR  OPTIONS :


Dear Visitor,


Before starting to fill-up the Form below , please select one of the following Options


( * ) ….. Please treat me as a FREE SUBSCRIBER and add my details to your RECIPIENT DATABASE , to enable me to “ Receive “ messages from
            Your other PAID SUBSCRIBERS


( * )…… Please credit my Account with 1,000 FREE emails ( JOINING BONUS ) , to enable me to send out ONE marketing message , as a trial. I
            understand that I have NO OBLIGATION what-so-ever , to become a PAID subscriber later on , although I will receive messages



I feel , such an intervention , will serve at least some purpose , towards OPT In, and is , comparatively simpler to do

What do you think ?

Regards,

hemen

No comments:

Post a Comment