Wednesday, 5 July 2017

Can NeuralNet Shell help ?


Akshay / Rohit :

In my mail yesterday , I talked about CULTURE FIT between a candidate and the hiring company

In this connection , I drew your attention to 41 episodes ( stories ) listed at :


Out of these , I had highlighted some 8 / 10 , leaving out 30 +

( altogether , I can send to you approx. 71 stories ; soft copies )

Here is a thought :

Using my ( human ) intelligence , I tried to find / locate , in those texts , Words / Sentences , which in my opinion , “ described “ some values of that organization ( L&T ), and highlighted in RED

Then , at the bottom of each story , I listed “ words / phrases “ , describing those VALUES ( culture of L&T ) – in Yellow

Let us treat these 10 stories ( along with those RED & YELLOW words / sentences ) as some kind of SEED

Can we feed these in a NeuralNet software and ask it to search / locate and highlight other “ words / sentences “ from the remaining 30 stories , using forward propagation ?


If that works out , we could have that MASTER LIST of narratives ( words / sentences ) , which describe Corporate Culture ( RED ) !

Thereafter we can develop a simple MAPPING TOOL , where , against each RED , I can enter a YELLOW !

Is this feasible ?


With Regards,

hemen  parekh 
( M ) +91 - 98,67,55,08,08


No comments:

Post a Comment