Monday, 12 June 2017

FW: EmployAstar - A Cloud Based Hiring Solutions


Prashant,

You may want to compare this with TalentRecruit

We will discuss tomorrow when I reach office around 2;30 pm

hcp


Warm Regards,



From: Divya.T [mailto:divya.t@employastar.com]
Sent: 12 June 2017 17:17
To: hcp@RecruitGuru.com
Subject: EmployAstar - A Cloud Based Hiring Solutions
Importance: High

Hi,

Hope this email finds you well.

Would you be interested in an end to end - cost effective Cloud Based Hiring Solutions?

As I noticed that you are one of the reputed Recruitment Consultants; and I presume that you would be happy to acquire/subscribe to a hassle free HR software solutions, that ease your day to day recruitment activities.

Please find attached our “EmployAstar” documents for your reference. I shall schedule a DEMO on our product software(EmployAstar), if need be?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards
Divya

*****************************
Divya
Business Development Executive
employAstar
Direct No: 080-49034666
cid:image001.png@01D2A2D2.65B8D6D0
cid:image003.png@01D2A2D2.65B8D6D0



No comments:

Post a Comment