Saturday, 10 June 2017

Applicant Tracking System


Alok / Aditya :

It was nice meeting you and seeing the demo of your ATS
I look forward for Aditya’s next visit to our office ( on Tuesday ) when Mitchelle / Nirmit would join us

I was very happy to see the similarity of Concept and Execution of your ATS with the OES ( Order Execution System ) that we had developed in 2001/02


Since an online service like yours is a continuous “ Work in Progress “ , you may want to CONSIDER following suggestions :



·         Introduction of “ SUPER MENU “ to make the system “ User Friendly “
( on Monday , I will courier to you, photo-copy of the relevant notes )

I have already couriered to you yesterday , following folders :

1) Requirement Catalogue for order Execution Version 1.1

2) Functional Specifications Order Execution System Version 1.0 For 3P consultants Pvt. Ltd. 

·         Clicking on highlighted keywords in a resume to pop up , keyword definitions / interview questions – and answers – as we had done in our earlier pages :
·          
·         Interviewing using SKYPE

·         Arranging incoming resumes in the descending order of their “ Raw Scores “ . See ,


·         I believe your ATS has a facility for the Interviewers to fill in an “ Online Interview assessment “ form, which can be filled in by several interviewers ( interviewing the same candidate simultaneously , from different physical locations )

·         You are only a small step away from met morphing into ,
        OnlineJobsFair ( see attachment )
·         And two step away from constructing an INTERVIEW BOT  !


With Regards,

hemen  parekh 
( M ) +91 - 98,67,55,08,08


No comments:

Post a Comment