Friday, 19 May 2017

RE: OCR/ ICR Solution


Most welcome any time between 9 am – 1 pm


Warm Regards,

Hemen Parekh
+91 98675 50808

From: Vikas Ranga [mailto:vikas@hypothizer.com]
Sent: 19 May 2017 15:01
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Re: OCR/ ICR Solution

Thanks for reply. 
Can we have call tomorrow morning?

On Fri, May 19, 2017 at 12:05 PM Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com> wrote:
Dear Vikas,

Many thanks for writing and offering your help

Before phoning you, I thought of providing you with my brief background ( some of which, you will find on …www.hemenparekh.in  )

After working with L&T for over 30 years ( 1959-90 ), I retired to set up a headhunting firm ( www.3pConsultants.co.in ) in April 1990

I pulled out of active role in 2004 . My son , Nirmit manages it now

I launched our first job portal ( www.3pjobs.com  ) in Nov 1997 ( now re-named 3pConsultants  )

In the subsequent 20 years, I launched :

·         www.StrategicHr.co.in
·          
·         www.CustomizeResume.com
·          
·         www.B2BmessageBlaster.com
·          

Also launched and de-hosted :

·         www.RecruitGuru.com
·          
·         www.World-Wide-Jobs.com
·          
·         www.GlobalRecruiter.net ( visible )
·          
·         www.IndiaRecruiter.net ( partly visible )
·          
·         Resume Rater ( offline tool / stopped )
·          
During past 27 years , I wrote many handwritten notes to my colleagues ( mostly s/w developers ), re the concepts / logic of the above-mentioned portals ( including U/I and page write-ups )

I believe the total no of these handwritten pages run close to 10,000 +

About 2 years back , I hired a typist , to type and upload these notes on my blogging site (  www.hemenparekh.in ) in REPORTS section

So far , we have managed to upload , only a few hundred pages !

Following will give you an idea of those handwritten notes :

·         Online Jobs Fair

Over the past 2 years , I have tried to guide / mentor , a few start-ups in the “ Online Recruitment “ domain , by making available to them , photo-copies of my notes ( absolutely FREE and without any obligation )

In a few cases , I have , even gave away the Source Codes !

This is a tedious process !

If I can OCR and upload my notes , then a large number of start ups can benefit

Right now , I am helping one Mumbai-based start up to improve their “ Resume Parsing Engine “ and develop a “ Candidate Shortlisting Algorithm “ using our database of some 25,000 Senior Executive ( candidates ) , which helped us appoint , some 1200 positions ( through 5 stages of interview-based elimination ) , over the past 7 years

Since I do not have the email ID of Umashankar , I request you to forward this mail to him , since , he too is in the business of “ Matchmaking “ between Recruiters and Jobseekers

Feel free to phone me on any day ( except , between 2pm to 4 pm )






Warm Regards,

Hemen Parekh / Marol / Mumbai



From: Vikas Ranga [mailto:vikas@hypothizer.com]
Sent: 19 May 2017 00:20
To: hcp@recruitguru.com
Subject: OCR/ ICR Solution

Dear Shri Parekh,
This is in reference to your LinkedIn conversation with Umashankar about your requirement in ICR/ OCR. 
I am Vikas Ranga, Co-founder & CEO at Hypothizer. 
Please let me know when can we have short call to discuss more? 

Following is brief note on Hypothizer:
Hypothizer has product for handwriting recognition using AI. We are currently implementing it in BFSI & Health sector to automate manual data entry works from hand-filled forms using AI. Current OCR & ICR software are not accurate enough on hand-filled data to deploy. We use state of the art Deep Learning algorithms along with Human Intelligence to bring unprecedented accuracy.
Hypothizer was founded by three IIT Roorkee and 1 University of Twente Alumni. Founding team has more than 15 years of combined industry experience. Our board of advisors are from IIT Roorkee & IIT Delhi, and we are member of NVidia Inception Program and Y-Combinator Startup School. 
--
Thanks & regards
Vikas Ranga
Co-founder & CEO, Hypothizer
--
Thanks & regards
Vikas Ranga
Co-founder & CEO, Hypothizer
+91 - 9527 119003

No comments:

Post a Comment