Saturday, 6 May 2017

Indus OS Iris Scan


Dear Rakesh,

In today’s Eco Times , I read “ Indus OS Iris Scan Can Do Aadhar Authentication “

The report quotes you to say :
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
“ Indus OS will use Iris-biometric technology for the most secure identification and authentication modality, and it supports 12 Indian languages

We expect to launch the platform this quarter and empower over 1 billion Indians who are enrolled for Aadhar, who may use their Aadhar for identification and authentication of various services such as government subsidies and payment wallets


I am a strong supporter of Aadhar and BHIM mobile wallet

Find below , my own suggestion on how BHIM will evolve ( from current Version 3 to my proposed Version 10 ) , over the next 2 years

I have no doubt Indus OS will be a huge ENABLER in the success of the future versions of BHIM

If there are any questions , I can pop into your office , which is just 1 km from my home !

Refer :

·         Thank You , Beerud 
·          
·         A Beerud named BHIM  ? 
·          
·         BHIM , the Unstoppable  



With Regards,

hemen  parekh  / Military Road , Marol
( M ) +91 - 98,67,55,08,08


No comments:

Post a Comment