Saturday, 29 April 2017

Your Messages in Linkedin


Dear Krishna,

{ M = 0-70,32,70,07,13 }


Your messages in Linkedin , seeking investors in your project, intrigued me – since , you also offered to take over any sick Recruitment company and nurse it back to health !

I am neither an investor , nor is my company  “ sick “ ( www.3pConsultants.co.in )

By going through your web sites ( except ResumeReading , which would not load ) , I was impressed with your passion for “ making a change “ to the Recruitment Industry

I am in this business ( online + offline ) for over 27 years and would be happy to help you realize your dream through any suggestion that I could offer

To begin with , you may want to look up :


Feel free to write / phone


With Regards,

hemen  parekh 
IndiaRecruiter  ( not fully functional )
Resume Rater   ( stopped working since dehosting of IndiaRecruiter in 2010 )
( M ) +91 - 98,67,55,08,08


No comments:

Post a Comment