Thursday, 27 April 2017

RE: EmpowerMSME


Dear Kavindra,

I refer to our recent telecons

I request you to find some time soon so that we may finalize the project-plan ( although , now it does not seem possible to beta launch by 9 June )

Today’s Business Line reports :

“ Draft policy proposes National MSME Authority headed by PM “

Only yesterday , Business Line reported :

“ DIPP to launch Start Up portal “

I believe this initiative on the part of L&T , seems to be just at a very opportune moment , considering the above mentioned announcements

Launch of EmpowerMSME.com , under the auspices of ASSOCHAM , would be highly appreciated by NDA govt


Warm Regards,

Hemen Parekh
+91 98675 50808

From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: 12 April 2017 10:55
To: 'Abhay Chitnis'; kavi@lntinfotech.com
Cc: ashwarya.agnihotri@larsentoubro.com; rohit.kamal@larsentoubro.com; hcp@recruitguru.com
Subject: EmpowerMSME

Abhay / Kavindra :

I hope you could find time to go through the CONCEPT NOTE folder which I sent to you Monday evening . Feel free to phone / write re clarifications

Attached find the LIST OF DOCUMENT NAMES (clicking on link called , “ More Examples “ on page “ DOWNLOAD KNOW-HOW DOCUMENTS BY NAMES / TITLES “ , will open this LIST )


With Regards,

hemen  parekh 
( M ) +91 - 98,67,55,08,08


No comments:

Post a Comment