Monday, 6 March 2017

I AM CONFUSED !


Dear Marius

I registered some 2 / 3 years back ( one of the first ? )

I even sent to you , a few emails explaining features of my personal web site,


-          Which is gradually evolving somewhat like an “ Auto-Biography
-           
I intend to make it my “ Life’s Story “ !

Over the past few weeks , I have uploaded a few hundred letters that I received from friends / relatives, over the past 65 / 70 years ( - when , there were neither faxes , nor SMS / E mails ! )

Next few months will see uploading of 2000 + family photos taken over the same period

I continue posting  blogs  and  poems , regularly !

Unfortunately , I am unable to figure out whether , all of these would suffice for you to create my “ Virtual Avatar “ – and if so , when and how , can I see the same ( and send a link to friends )

I await your early response




With Regards,

hemen  parekh 
( M ) +91 - 98,67,55,08,08


No comments:

Post a Comment