Wednesday, 15 March 2017

FW: NOT URGENT BUT IMPORTANT


Karthik Prasad

Swash Ram

Ronak Jain


Dear Friends :

Just read in Business Line ( 14 March 2017 ) re likelihood of LinkedIn acquiring


I had a quick look at your web site and wonder whether you might not consider expanding your “ offering “ in the space of online recruitment

If so , I could help you

Following mail to Vijay ( of www.Belong.co ) , would serve to highlight what way I can help

If interested , feel free to write or phone


Warm Regards,

Hemen Parekh

Mumbai

+91 98675 50808


From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: 13 March 2017 10:37
To: Vijay Sharma
Cc: Mansing Thoravde; hcp@recruitguru.com
Subject: RE: NOT URGENT BUT IMPORTANT

Dear Vijay,


Thanks for writing – especially for saying :

If we can help and it is in our capacity we would definitely try to. “


I believe, you can .  At the age of 84 , I am not beyond help !


Since , I share your vision , so aptly described on your web site as :


And we are pouring our heart, soul and powerful data into helping awesome companies find people who truly belong, so they can make spectacular things happen.”


I have been trying to do the same during my career ( 30 years with L&T and last 27 years with 3P / Strategic HR / RecruitGuru )


For me , it is time to return to the Society , what society has given me


And that consists of 10,000 pages of handwritten notes on subject of “ Online Recruitment “ , sent to my colleagues , during past 27 years , a few of which are as follows :


·         OnlineJobsFair    /  ( also see attachments )


·         ResumesExchange


·         ARDIS ( Artificial Resume Deciphering Intelligent Software )


·         ARGIS ( Artificial Resume Generating Intelligent Software )


·         ResuMine  /  ResuSearch


·         A Virtual Employment Exchange


·         Project ForeCourt




·         AIR ( Part Two )  


·         Salary Profile / V 2.0
·          


·         Annual Employment Survey ( Which Company will advertise what Job and When ? A Predictive Analytics based on BIG DATA )

Mansing may feel free to phone me in case of any questions




Warm Regards,

Hemen Parekh

+91 98675 50808

Mumbai


www.GlobalRecruiter.net  ( A Concept Portal )

www.IndiaRecruiter.net  ( A sample “ Partner Job Portal “ – not working / enter thru SITE MAP link )



Now de-hosted :

·          www.RecruitGuru.com  ( a Resume Parsing engine / hosted in 2004 ? )
·          
·         www.World-Wide-Jobs.com ( a SMS based job alert / year 2005 ? )
·          
·         ResumeRater  (  currently non-functioning  tool , downloaded 15,000 + times )
·          

From: Vijay Sharma [mailto:vijay@belong.co]
Sent: 13 March 2017 01:47
To: Hemen Parekh
Cc: Mansing Thoravde
Subject: Re: NOT URGENT BUT IMPORTANT

Hi Hemen - Sorry have been busy and travelling, adding Mansing from my team who could speak and try helping you since I don't want to be the bottleneck. If we can help and it is in our capacity we would definitely try to. 

@Mansing - can you please speak with Mr. Hemen Parekh and see if we could help in anyway. 

Thanks,
Vijay
Description: Image removed by sender.

On Fri, Mar 10, 2017 at 10:07 AM, Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com> wrote:
Dear Vijay,

Yesterday , I left a message for you with one of your colleagues , Ravi ( 080 – 421,200,29 )

Call me back when convenient


With Regards,

hemen  parekh 
( M ) +91 - 98,67,55,08,08



No comments:

Post a Comment