Tuesday, 31 January 2017

SOLAR POWERED ROADS FOR INDIA ?


Dear Leslie,


Enjoyed reading your article in MINT ( 25 Jan )


You may recollect our couple of meetings when you were with S Kumars ( April 2000 ) [ See :  http://hcpreports.blogspot.in/2016/03/skcl-3p.html ]


I had visited COLAS establishment in Paris , sometimes in 1989 , in connection with licensing of their Cold Asphalt ( hence name COLAS ) technology , when I was working with L&T .


As recent as a few months back , I had written to several officers of BMC , pointing out ( and explaining in details ) , how this simple technology can permanently solve the problem of pot holes , all over India


But , as expected , not even an acknowledgement !


As far as my own views on Solar Power is concerned , you may want to look up the following links


With Regards,

hemen  parekh 
( M ) +91 - 98,67,55,08,08











No comments:

Post a Comment