Friday, 27 January 2017

Guidance for preparing a VIDEO for CTF


Dear Devendrabhai,


Find below links to videos re the social work being done by Shri A M Naik , Chairman , L&T

CTF should get some professional graphic designer / animator , to prepare a similar video for its activities

Once you are ready with such a video , I can approach AMN for a meeting






In the meantime , I await a proposal from your end re setting up a Static Toy Library in our school at Vadia

Vandana has promised to send this to me in couple of days

This proposal would cover children from 3 years to 12 years

We have enough space in School and we will organize open shelf type cabinets for storage of the toys

Upon receipt , I will forward your proposal to the School Trustees and discuss with them when I meet them on 22 Feb

If they agree, we will place order ( ? ) on Children Toy Foundation ( CTF ) , by 1st week of March

Pl indicate the time frame for implementation ( Our school is expected to start functioning from June )

Vandana spoke of your NGO being in a position to issue 80G certificate ( I presume , this cannot be issued to another NGO / Trust , but only to an Individual or to a Company – pl clarify )

I wish to thank Vandana / Ranjana / Pragati for spending 2 hours this morning to explain to me the working of this Toy Library at Municipal School, Matunga





With Regards,

hemen  parekh 
( M ) +91 - 98,67,55,08,08


No comments:

Post a Comment