Tuesday, 6 September 2016

RE: URGENT


Dear Vipasha,

Thanks for writing

It is impossible to know who is the person to whom this email ID belongs

Over the past 20 years , being in Online and Offline , recruitment business , we have received millions of resumes , carrying email Ids . At any given time , we are in touch with just a handful of jobseekers

I hope , you will understand

Warm Regards,

Hemen Parekh

From: Vipasha Patel [mailto:vipasha.patel@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 06, 2016 1:37 PM
To: hcp@recruitguru.com
Subject: URGENT

I was forwarded this mail address for my business. While surfing I happened to find this mail address in your blog : report BATCH 262. 
Could you please tell me who exactly is the person with this mail address : mukesh_gmsl@yahoo.con

Please mail me back the details. It would very kind of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment