Thursday, 8 September 2016

FW: Reg : Production and Planning Engineer(Mechanical Engineer) Job Application


Pl ack to this person

Warm Regards,

Hemen Parekh
(M)=91 – 98,67,55,08,08

From: Chandrasekar.S.A [mailto:sacs1991@yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 08, 2016 4:21 PM
To: Chandra sekar.S.A
Subject: Reg : Production and Planning Engineer(Mechanical Engineer) Job Application

 Dear Sir/Madam,

Good Day! 
In view of my desire to pursue new opportunities and to contribute to the success of an organization, I am applying for Production & Planning Engineer in your company.
I am a Mechanical Engineer with more than 4 years & 3 months of solid experience in Planning management, Training, Knowledge in LEAN manufacturing and Safety function. Previously, I have worked as a Production Engineer in a prestigious Manufacturing Product, Manufacturing Company in the United Arab Emirates (Abudhabi) and also I have an experience Production Engineer in Brake Pad Manufacturing Company in India. During these years I have equipped myself with the knowledge, skills and versatility to perform my functions.
 I have been exposed in a fast paced and multi-cultural environment, demonstrated initiative, accomplished tasks ahead of time and delivered excellent results.
In addition to my experience, I also bring my computer proficiency, especially PRIMAVERA P6, MS Word, ERP,and Excel hands on knowledge with CNC,LEAN MANUFACTURING & basic Knowledge in  Project Office , excellent communication and problem solving skills.

My contact no. is (+971)504734424. I am anticipating with thanks for your favorable reply.

Sincerest Regards,
Chandra Sekar.S.A


No comments:

Post a Comment