Tuesday, 19 July 2016

WATSON ANALYTICS


Nitin ,

I refer to our telecon yesterday morning when I inquired about uploading the following databases on Watson :

#  2 million job advts
#  10 million resumes

You said , so far , you have been able to upload only 10,000 job advts !

I suggested that , in case , your people are too busy , then I can ask Sanjivani to upload these from our office , provided you show her / train her , on how to do this

I even suggested that Sanjivani can visit your office TO-DAY , to learn from you

You promised to phone back by afternoon and let me know - and I kept waiting for your call !

As you are aware , for various reasons , we have already lost nearly 3 months on development / hosting of page , " Job Market Analytics " on CustomizeResume.com .

You will recall my visit to your office , nearly one month back when we finalized the types of GRAPHS to be generated , using TRADITIONAL / STANDARD , charting software of MS ( available FREE ) . In my various earlier notes as well , I have detailed the nature of the graphical displays that we want our visitors to be able to see

I have even left with Shuklendu , my 4 handwritten files which contain , not only the detailed notes on this subject , but also illustrations

As repeatedly mentioned ( personally and in writing ) , we should treat these TWO lines of approach ( Traditional and Watson ) , separately and not mutually exclusive .

So , you must continue your separate / independent efforts to develop these graphs in TRADITIONAL manner ( as firmed up during my last visit to your office ) / develop that page / host it .

Let me know the TARGET date

As far as Watson is concerned , I would highly appreciate if you van GUIDE Sanjivani ( over TeamViewer ? ) as to how exactly she should upload those databases .

I do hope you can do this ( instruct ) TO DAY

hcp

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cc: Sanjivani ,

Pl inform me of the progress by lunch  





No comments:

Post a Comment