Thursday, 23 June 2016

RE: Scan Copy - Job Market Profile


Shuklendu,

This has reference to our telecon last evening

I await your response


Warm Regards,

Hemen Parekh
(M)=91 – 98,67,55,08,08

From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 22, 2016 10:39 AM
To: 'shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net'; 'Nitin Ruge'
Cc: Sachin Olkar; Sanjivani Kadam
Subject: FW: Scan Copy - Job Market Profile

Shuklendu / Nitin,

From my attached note , you will note that we had developed a tool called , Auto Converter , some 13 years back

The type of graphs that it managed to produce , are also attached

Sachin is trying to locate this tool . If he succeeds , he will mail it to you

However , I presume , by now , you must be ready with your own proposed PROTOTYPE / TEMPLATE graphs ( U / I ) ,for Job Market Analytics

Shall I visit your office tomorrow ?

Warm Regards,

Hemen Parekh
(M)=91 – 98,67,55,08,08

From: Sanjivani Kadam [mailto:dataentry1@recruitguru.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 21, 2016 11:38 AM
To: Nitin Ruge; shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net
Cc: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Scan Copy - Job Market Profile

Dear Sir,

Please find attached Scan File as per given by HCP sir.


Thanks & Regards,

Sanjivani Kadam

No comments:

Post a Comment