Monday, 6 June 2016

RE: Hi


Dear SPG,

It felt VERY GOOD to hear from you , after we spoke on phone , a few years back when you were visiting Sandeep in Baharain

I hope you are keeping in good health . Bharati and myself are both keeping well and trying to remain active ( in my case , by keeping up with my blogs on...www.hemenparekh.in  )

I am saddened by passing away of Vyas

Yes , I have shared 5 stories about our days in L&T , with HRS

Apart from that , on my own site , you can read :

#  some 40 + " L&T Stories "



I will certainly look you up if I am visiting Delhi

We have a small group of about 16 ex-L&T , HR persons , who meet one every alternate month and talk about the " good old days " !

I also had invited a few of them ( including Dr Usha and GR ) , last month when 3P Consultants celebrated 26 years of founding

with regards,

hcp

 (M)=91 – 98,67,55,08,08

From: SAT GOEL [mailto:satgoel1947@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, June 05, 2016 7:43 PM
To: hcp@recruitguru.com
Subject: Hi

Dear HCP,

Thanks to the efforts of Gurudatt and Shenoy that we are able to connect with each other. I can see that you have been doing a lot of studies. It is a pity that powers that be do not take them seriously. 

I hope you have shared a story of L&T days. I am looking forward to reading all of them. 

Sandeep is still in Bahrain and working with CBI Lummus. 

I just spoke to Arun Kumar of Baroda this morning. His wife Nalini had passed away. You know that our Niren Vyas had passed away a few months ago in the US. We had been in contact for a long time. I had also assisted him to come and teach in Bahrain.

Hope you come to Delhi sometime enabling us to meet again.

Best regards,

SPG

No comments:

Post a Comment